PROVIDERS OF COURT ACCEPTED CLASSES
for: ANGER MANAGEMENT, ROAD RAGE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, ALCOHOL/SUBSTANCE ABUSE AWARENESS, PARENTING, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, THEFT PREVENTION, SENSITIVITY, BOUNDARIES
8 Convenient Locations in the GTA and SW Ontario
We also offer classes in Ottawa,Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Burnaby and Surrey
Why Choose A1 Counselling?
- CONVENIENT LOCATIONS: We have 16 class locations across Canada, including 8 in GTA and SW Ontario, Downtown, Toronto, North York, Milton, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Hamilton, and Kitchener
- EXTENDED HOURS: We are open 8am to Midnight Eastern, Monday to Thursday - Friday 8am to 6pm Eastern and Sunday 9am to 9pm Eastern
- CLASSES AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK: Individual and group classes are available every week at multiple locations.
- NO WAIT LIST: You can book and attend a class in the same week, and in some cases on the same day
- HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED TEAM: The comprehensive services we provide reflect the level of experience and excellence in our team. Our therapists and facilitators are highly qualified and have undergone extensive training in a variety of modalities, helping us meet the diverse needs of our clients
- INTEGRATED CLASS PROGRAMS: We can provide an integrated class program in both Anger Management and Domestic Violence, as well as Anger Management and Alcohol/Substance Abuse Awareness
- GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL CLASSES: Most of our clients choose to attend a group class. However, if you prefer you may attend our programs individually or just with their spouse or partner.
- WE GET RESULTS: Our clients achieve above-average results, through our commitment to counselling best practices, which includes on-going monitoring of each client's well-being and satisfaction.
- WE PROVIDE AFTERCARE: Upon completion a class program in Ontario, you can book a free individual 45 minute session with a therapist. If additional counselling is required, appointments may be made to continue with on-going therapy. You can also book a second free 45 minutes session six months after completing the class to review your progress
- FLEXIBLE MODULES: Our Anger Management modules are structured to provide the skills for overall healthier relationships.
- DONE WITH ANGER COMMUNITY: Free membership available for all class attendees in our revolutionary Done With Anger Community, which provides them on-going live and phone support for one full year.
- ADVANCED PROGRAM: An advanced Anger and Relationship Management course is available if you are seeking further personal development.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: We have benefited from the feedback of thousands of class attendees since 2008. ensuring continued growth and improvement of our class programs.
- WE CAN MEET YOUR TIGHT DEADLINES: Rush appointments and intensive sessions can be provided to meet requirements before legal deadlines.
WE APPROACH ANGER MANAGEMENT FROM A SYSTEMATIC STRATEGY FOR GROWTH IN FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
Our Done with Anger classes teach practical skills that if practiced and utilized as taught, will enable you to be more productive, less stressed
and more empathetic to the needs of others. You will communicate more effectively and express emotions more appropriately.
Our programs are frequently sought out by corporate executives, physicians, lawyers, teachers, as well as
those requested by a court, lawyer, or as part of probation requirement .